Tuesday, November 17, 2009

soil experiment - derick


during our experiment to try to keep the water the cleanest i noticed many things. I noticed that the more vegetation there is the more the water runs off cleaner. Also the wire mesh was a great thing for sifting out the soil and water. I think that all the groups did good. Even if one used a pipe for theirs and the soil did not even get wet.                                                                                                                          

2 comments:

  1. Hey Group- I liked your comment about "the more vegetation the clearer the water"....could you explain why this is happening?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I simply wanted to say that you truly have built a splendid portal. And there is also one thing I would like to ask you. Do you have an idea to write in a professional way or owning a blog is a of yours?

    ReplyDelete